Our First Day

Isaac and I have been together for almost eight years now, and although that seems like forever we are only just beginning our life together.  September 5, 2009 was our official first day as one.  We had the most amazing wedding of all time, and I can't believe it has come and gone already.  I remember sitting next to each other in Ms. Furlow's earth science class in seventh grade.  Isaac kept me laughing and would pick on me constantly (and I had the biggest crush on him).  We ended up "going out" for about two weeks before he dumped me because I would not kiss him.  It's hard to believe that it was already more than ten years ago!!  The first day of sophomore year at Foothill High School we were given assigned seats in our Spanish class.  Guess who was seated right behind me?  It didn't take long before we were dating again, and as they say, the rest is history :)

Here are some of our favorite pictures from our absolutely beautiful wedding (thanks mom and Rick!):

Praying during the ceremony.
Our first kiss as husband and wife.

Some awesome photography by Studio ATG.

Our amazing wedding party.

The first dance.

And finally, the cutting of the cake.  He started it!  I just finished it.

We are FINALLY husband and wife!! 
I can't wait to see what amazing memories the next few years will bring.

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week...

Last Week...

Mini Adult