Last Week...
...the girls got really excited when I told them we were stopping by Starbucks on the way to school. We used to go every morning, and they'd always get a croissant, but I had to give it up due to frequent migraines. I love the way Char says "croissant", so I made her keep saying it over and over. ...we met the Unertls at Grimaldi's for dinner on Monday and had fun pretending like it was a Friday night dinner and they still lived here. ...the girls insisted on driving by the "dinosaur house" on the way home from school Tuesday. ...Noah taught Grace how to play baseball, and she hit the ball on her first try. ...we went to dinner at Ventano with my family, and Chase was obsessed with the girls' Sulley headphones. As usual, Grace and Charley got giant bowls of ice cream with all the fixings. ...we had dance class Wednesday. Char has fun doing her own thing most of the time as she's the youngest one in...