The Rest was Magic {Maternity Shoot}

Our last two favorite photographers moved away, so when my mom came across Jamie Rubeis Photography on Facebook, I couldn't wait to see her work. I checked out her website and was blown away by some of her portraits. She really is amazing with natural lighting and making her subjects look fabulous in the process. I booked a shoot with her instantly and couldn't wait to use the shots for our Christmas cards.

Fast forward to a few weeks before our shoot...we were pregnant (finally)! I decided to push the shoot back and scheduled a maternity shoot for March instead.  As the date approached, Jamie sent me some links to shoots she has done previously at different locations around the valley. I had also been following her on Instagram and loving every new shoot she had been posting more and more. When I saw her past photos from Corn Creek, I knew that was our spot. It looked so beautiful, and I couldn't wait to find outfits for us all to wear. I shopped online for a couple of weeks until I found the perfect styles, and ordered everything to come in ahead of time, just in case.

Everything was coming together perfectly, and I was getting more excited by the day. When it finally arrived, we spent the morning at a parade, so everyone napped afterwards. This was perfect since our shoot wasn't until four o'clock. I got them all up and dressed, and we made our way out there. We found Jamie instantly, and the rest was magic.

She was so easy to work with, had the best ideas, and took some unbelievable photos. As soon as I saw the first one, I knew I would love them all. Enjoy some of our favorite shots as we prepare to welcome another little girl into our family that is already so full of love.













(I mean, really?! These girls can't get any cuter!)










(These daddy/daughter ones melt me every time.)


(Grace insisted on this heart photo.)



















I am so grateful for all of these images. Jamie did a fabulous job, and we are so in love with them. I feel like these pictures show the love that we all have for one another so beautifully. I cannot wait to have her do another shoot for us after Perry arrives and our family is finally complete (for now...).

Check out some more of Jamie's work here and here. You'll love it all, I promise!

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week...

Last Week...

Mini Adult