...we went shopping again and Grace got some Wetzel's Pretzel Bites for being so good (but let's be honest...this kid is ALWAYS good when we go shopping because she loves to shop!):
...Grace made up a new game. She hides Olivia and says, "uh-oh" and then says, "Olivia" like she can't find her. Crazy kid:
...we went to dinner with Isaac's mom and cousins that were in town from Virginia. Grace tried ranch for the first time and made a new friend:
...Grace smothered Charley in kisses: ...we goofed off at home while waiting for Daddy to get off work: ...Linzi, Stefanie, and Presley met us for dinner at Johnny Mac's to catch up. Charley fell asleep on the way and was kind of cranky/tired/teething the whole time (so fun) . It was so good to see Linzi, though. She's pregnant and was totally glowing: ...I snapped a few shots of the babies when I woke up, because Charley always wakes up with this goofy smile, while Grace hates waking up and looked so angelic just sleeping there. I can't help myself: ...Grace had what may be her final swim lesson. Girl is good in the pool, and we're totally ready for gymnastics now that she's almost three. Charley had fun watching, too: ...Charley's actual first birthday fell on Tuesday. She got a balloon from school again, since they already celebrated her birthday a week early by mistake: ...we celebrated at home ...
...Daddy was working some crazy hours, so Charley took over his side of the bed as soon as he left each morning. ...the girls watched Madagascar 3 together on their iPad. ...Charley fell asleep early, so I snuggled with Grace Face until she fell asleep. She usually won't let me hold her like this, because she's a hot sleeper. When she does, I soak it up for as long as I can. ...they slept stretched out across my bed before I moved them into their own beds for the night. ...Grace was not happy about going to school the next morning. We had a long conversation about it, and she told me that these three, specific boys were picking on her. Apparently, that is why her tummy had been hurting the week before, and it is the reason she did not want to go to school "ever again". As a mother, you want so badly to protect your children. I was ready to walk into school and beat up all of the three-year-olds that were being mean to her. Once I calm...
Isaac Allen Espejo IV born at 11:48 am on April 26, 2019 7 pounds, 1 ounce 19.5 inches long From the moment I found out we were expecting baby number four, I started calculating our due date. It fell on May 18th, and I knew that I'd be having my fourth delivery via cesarean one week prior to that date. That put us at May 11th, which happened to fall on a Saturday. This meant that we'd probably be delivering on Monday, May 13th. I am not a fan of the number thirteen (or any odd numbers that aren't multiples of five), so I decided to make my due date May 17th instead. This meant we could deliver on Friday, May 10th, so that's what I went with at my first doctor appointment. I had my first appointment with the high risk doctor at twelve weeks, and baby looked perfect in the ultrasound. My placenta was anterior just like it was with Grace, so I didn't think much of it. After the ultrasound, the doctor came in to talk to me and said she was worried be...