Sweet Moments

A few weeks ago, we got some updated family pictures taken in a mini session with our favorite photographer...Chelsea Robbins. She always does such a beautiful job.
(Check out her blog here for more of her work and contact info.)

We met up one morning at O'Callahan Park. This just happens to be one of my favorite parks, because my dad lives across the street. I grew up playing here and have so many amazing childhood memories from this place.

It was bright and early, so of course the kids didn't want to cooperate. Once Isaac started juggling pumpkins and falling all over, Grace cracked and started laughing up a storm. Charley just needed a little pick me up in the form of milk, and then she was ready to roll.

Enjoy...





(This blanket was given to my mom and dad as a wedding gift and was made by my great grandma.)






Thank again, Chels, for capturing these sweet moments.

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week...

Last Week...

Mini Adult