Best Dad Ever

Father's Day crept up on us really fast this year.
 
We were on vacation, came home and planned/celebrated Grace's birthday, and the next day was Father's Day.
 
Isaac got to sleep in, and then woke up to this questionnaire that Grace did for him. I asked her the questions and wrote down her answers. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time. This girl is hilarious.
 
(We have no idea what honey balls are...)
 
After he woke up, we decided to take the girls to the Mirage to check out Siegfried and Roy's Secret Garden. We had taken Grace before when she was about a year old, and she loved it. I knew she would like it even more this time around.
 
Daddy's girls were so happy to spend the day loving on him.
 
 
When we first got into the garden, the dolphins weren't swimming around the front pool like usual. We walked along the path to the second pool to find them doing tricks and snacking on some fish. We got to sit on the side of the pool right next to them. The girls loved it and couldn't get enough.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When the trainers were done with the dolphins, they let them back into the big pools, so we went down below to watch them playing with each other under water. The three that we got to see were Grandmother, Mother, and Daughter. So cool!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Once they had their fill of the dolphins (I could watch them all day), we headed over to the other side to check out the tigers, leopards, and lions.
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Ripping up the newly replaced sod...)
 
 
 
 
We checked on the dolphins one more time before we left. They were so fun to watch.
 
 
On the way out, we had to stop in the gift shop and get the girls stuffed tigers. Charley got the cutest little guy, and Grace wanted a pink one. Isaac said, "Of course it's Father's Day, and I'm buying my girls presents." Best dad ever!
 
On the way home, we all wanted lunch. Isaac loves this place called Freddy's Steakburgers, but we don't go there very often, because it's so not healthy. We made an exception and stopped by. The burgers never disappoint, and we all got stuffed.
 
 
 
 
 
After lunch, I took the girls over to see my dad while Isaac took a nap.
 
They colored pictures for Poppa, and Grace had fun checking out the bunches of grapes in his garden.
 
 
We stopped by to see Papa Rick, but he was at the lake, so we decided to go back the next day (which also happens to be his 50th birthday).
 
When we got home, the girls took Daddy upstairs to play in their playroom. Grace talked him into having a tea party with all of her fairies in Cinderella's castle. They were so cute.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We had such a great Father's Day spending time as a family.
 
I am so blessed to have a loving, hard working, dedicated husband and father to my girls. They have the best Daddy ever that does anything and everything to see them smile.
 
I also have a pretty amazing dad that has taught me so much that I hope to pass down to my kids as they grow. Thanks, Dad, for always being there when I needed you and even when I thought I didn't. You'll never know how much you mean to me.
 
Happy Father's Day to all of the amazing daddies out there!

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week...

Last Week...

Mini Adult