The Master of Light

Every year, in between the girls' birthdays, we get update family photos. This year, we called Trish McMillen, because we knew she would not disappoint. I want to get some new canvases for our loft, and since she is the master of light, I knew we'd get some beauties to liven up the upstairs. 

We met Trish on a Sunday morning at Floyd Lamb State Park in hopes of getting some bright, green, gorgeous photos. We got exactly what we wanted and could not be happier with the end result. It was impossible to choose just one of each shot to share, because they are all so pretty. And the girls expressions in each one either melt me or make me laugh at their silly personalities. She captured them both so well, and I'm in love with each shot. I did cut them in half, so I wouldn't bombard you with pictures, but we got so many, that I'm still bombarding you with pictures. Good thing they're so beautiful. Enjoy...







































































I still cannot get over the way Trish makes the sunlight work for her. She truly is the best, and we love her work every single time. The girls had a blast chasing the peacocks and showed Trish just how sassy they could be.

Thanks, Trish, for giving us these beautiful memories. I cannot wait to get them up on my walls stat!

(Check out more of her work on her blog here.)

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week...

Last Week...

Mini Adult