Get Your Reb On

This year, our company got season tickets to the Runnin' Rebels. I couldn't have been more excited when I found out. Saturday was my turn to use them, so the girls and I got dressed in our Rebel colors and enjoyed a girls' night out.

The boys decided to take Grace to watch Nebraska lose to Texas A&M. It looks like she had a lot of fun with them.



Meanwhile, us girls were cheering our loudest to help the Rebs beat Wisconsin.



We drank some beers and took some pictures.



The Jabbawockeez even performed at halftime, and I must say, they were pretty awesome.



After the Rebs won (68-65), we headed to the car so we could meet up with the guys and watch the UFC fight at Half Shell.



Kelli drove us there and deejayed at the same time. She's talented!



We had such a good time hanging out with just us girls AND got to watch Rampage beat Lyoto MaCHEATa. Frannie even won a raffle and got a sweet new hat.



I wish us four girls could get together more often, because when we do it's ALWAYS a great time! They are three of my favorite people, and I am so so SO happy to have each of them in my life.

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week...

Last Week...

Our Last Baby is ONE!!