...Grace smothered Charley in kisses: ...we goofed off at home while waiting for Daddy to get off work: ...Linzi, Stefanie, and Presley met us for dinner at Johnny Mac's to catch up. Charley fell asleep on the way and was kind of cranky/tired/teething the whole time (so fun) . It was so good to see Linzi, though. She's pregnant and was totally glowing: ...I snapped a few shots of the babies when I woke up, because Charley always wakes up with this goofy smile, while Grace hates waking up and looked so angelic just sleeping there. I can't help myself: ...Grace had what may be her final swim lesson. Girl is good in the pool, and we're totally ready for gymnastics now that she's almost three. Charley had fun watching, too: ...Charley's actual first birthday fell on Tuesday. She got a balloon from school again, since they already celebrated her birthday a week early by mistake: ...we celebrated at home ...