A Lot to be THANKful for...

This year, Thanksgiving meant so much more to me than it has in the past. I don't know if it's because I have my own family now or because I've really accomplished a lot this past year. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband that always helps me out when I need it. He rarely complains, and I can honestly say that I couldn't ask for more. I am also thankful to have such a great family and to have so much of it so close! Since both Isaac and my parents are divorced, we have four families that we love and get to share our beautiful life with. Sometimes it gets chaotic and a little crazy, but I wouldn't change it for the world. We also have some pretty great friends that are practically like family. They are so special to me and a huge part of my life. Finally, I am most thankful to have such a beautiful, healthy, cute, funny, silly, sweet, loveable daughter. She makes every day better than the one before. Each day she does something new that keeps us on our toes, and we love watching her learn and grow. We have an awful lot to be thankful for this year.

We spent the day (and most of the week) up at my family's cabin where we enjoyed spending time with family, playing in the snow, and RELAXING. It was nice to get away for a while.

Grace's first Thanksgiving:


Mom taking the turkey out of the oven:

Grace helped Grandpa carve it.


Sitting down to eat our our yummy dinner of turkey, ham, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, homemade rolls, and all of the other traditional Thanksgiving sides:


Grace LOVED Thanksgiving, because she got to try sweet potatoes for the first time:

Obviously, she liked them:

So much so that she ate until she was stuffed.



I'm also thankful that we had such a wonderful Thanksgiving. It's nice to have so much to be thankful for...I'm one lucky girl!!

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week...

Last Week...

Mini Adult