Charley's Maternity Shoot

A couple of weeks ago, the always amazing Chelsea Robbins was kind enough to take maternity photos for us. She also took some when I was pregnant with Grace, and they turned out perfect, so I wanted to make sure Charley got some pictures as well. 

Remember these?

We scheduled the shoot for about 32 weeks, which is the same time I took them with Gracie.

Chelsea is so creative and fun. I wanted something similar to Grace's shoot, but not exactly the same.

She had a brilliant idea to go to Calico Ridge. We'd never been there, but were totally game for anything.  

The photos turned out absolutely beautiful! I couldn't be happier with the results.

I can't wait to get photo books made for the girls of each of their maternity shoots. I'm sure they'll treasure them when they start having babies of their own.

Here are some of our favorites:










Thanks again, Chels! You rock!!

Don't forget to stop by Chelsea's blog to see more of her amazing work :)

Popular posts from this blog

Last Week...

Last Week...

Mini Adult